Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Enjoying every moment...

Happy Mother's Day! I love my little girl!



Julia's newest toy... her toes!



I had trouble seeing Mom and Dad as Grandparents... until I took this picture!




Purple Pals! We really enjoyed having Brandi around for a visit. She was in for AWC Get-Acquainted-Days and we got to spend some time together. Can't wait till she comes to school next year! :) (hint, hint)



Deep in thought... Sometimes it just kills me! I wish I knew what she was thinking!



Grandma and Grandpa came out for a visit. We had so much fun! This was Sunday afternoon in front of our lilac bushes. They smell so sweet!



Sorry gals... Julia is Uncle Josh's favorite girl! (At least for now!)



Yes... she is holding her own bottle, already becoming Miss Independent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting some new pictures of all of you.I really enjoy looking at them.Your little baby doesn't look so little anymore.She looks like a handful.Hope you all are doing well.
I will write to you soon....
Anna

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Julia is so cute!!
Shirley

Anonymous said...

This is Daughter's week. I love you!!!! A daughter will hold your hand for a little while, but will hold your heart for a life time.