Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Forever, For Always, and No Matter What



This is the sign that hangs in our bedroom. It was a wedding present given to Stephen and me. Today however, it didn't make me think of us... it reminded me of my amazing sister. Christy and Mike have been apart for over five years. They have some awesome memories together... but for their marriage, time has stood still. Christy goes to Indiana once a month to visit her husband. The rest of the time they try to communicate in the limited ways that they can. They are determined to made their marriage work. And you know what? I believe it will! Take a moment to whisper a prayer for them... and then if the person that you love is nearby, give them a big hug, and don't take them for granted!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Love the pictures and the kind words about your sister..
Motherhood seems to be agreeing with you.She looks like a handful..
Enjoy getting on your blog...
Anna

Christy said...

Awww....you made me cry!!