Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Adding pictures...


Today I decided to see if I could find my way back into my blog and add a few pictures! Julia is just starting to smile, but it's hard to catch on the camera. Here she is in an outfit from Uncle Josh! Stephen laughs at me for the headband... but I think it adds to the effect!




Here is Julia "posing" for Grandma and Mommy's crazy photo shoot! My mom and I had a blast trying to take pictures of her. By the time we were finished the poor little girl was very tired of all the flashes!

5 comments:

danaeyoung said...

She is getting chubbier since I've seen her, wow! Mommy is doing a good job of nursing her! :)

Jeanne said...

Just found your blog thanks to Christy!! Enjoyed the baby dedication this morning. Such a precious moment in the life of a little one...miracle baby indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, She is getting so chubby! Will enjoy seeing new pictures on the blog. Hope we can see you all soon!! It seems like ages since we've see you all. Miss you!!
Aunt Shirley and family

Daniel and Regina said...

Hi Jenny, Julia is so cute. Congrats many times over. The other day I was thinking about all the fun we had in college. We hope to make over one of these days. It would be great to see you. Take care Gina (Ritchey) hellmann

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
Julia is adorable!! Congratulations!!

Wanda Poland